Hello! I’m Victoria.
The great people at Font Bureau trained me to design and develop fonts, and now along with some of them I have my very own foundry at TypeNetwork. You can also find my typefaces on Typekit Marketplace, if that’s more your cup of coffee.
I’ve moved a lot of places but I live happily, for now, in Baltimore.
Students and recent grads, especially those from underrepresented communities in tech and design, I’d love to give you free trial licenses for my typefaces. Send me an email!
I keep a non-exhaustive list of typefaces by women for anyone seeking such a reference.
We should work together and/or be friends: firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaking and Writing
- Typographics Conference · “Make Those Connections” June 2016
- Type Directors Club · “Fixing Things for Fun & No Profit” February 2017
- Typographica · Contributor
- Alphabettes · founding member and regular contributor
- Working File Podcast · Regular contributor
- An Interview with Victoria Rushton · by Stephen Coles
- The Name Gautreaux · In which I write about my grandmother
- Design Feast · Interview